We went on a day that was kinda cold but nice. It was a very light day for Disneyland. Nobody was there, the lines were short and it was just a nice day to walk around and enjoy Disneyland/California Adventure. We got to go on a lot of rides which is unusual for the time of day we went but we were excited. We went on the new Toy Story 3 ride which was so much fun. Ryan and I love to battle and see who can get the most points. Ryan usually ends up winning, but its fun trying to beat him. We got to see the Aladdin show again which was so funny. I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time both Ryan and I were almost in tears. We had a great time and after a few hours we headed home because it got really cold and Disneyland closed around eight that day.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Disneyland
We love Disneyland so much. We always have a blast! We recently went and it's Christmas at Disneyland, with all the lights, snow and decorations. Disneyland to us holds such a special place. We went on our first date and got engaged there. So Disneyland holds a special place for us.
We went on a day that was kinda cold but nice. It was a very light day for Disneyland. Nobody was there, the lines were short and it was just a nice day to walk around and enjoy Disneyland/California Adventure. We got to go on a lot of rides which is unusual for the time of day we went but we were excited. We went on the new Toy Story 3 ride which was so much fun. Ryan and I love to battle and see who can get the most points. Ryan usually ends up winning, but its fun trying to beat him. We got to see the Aladdin show again which was so funny. I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time both Ryan and I were almost in tears. We had a great time and after a few hours we headed home because it got really cold and Disneyland closed around eight that day.
We went on a day that was kinda cold but nice. It was a very light day for Disneyland. Nobody was there, the lines were short and it was just a nice day to walk around and enjoy Disneyland/California Adventure. We got to go on a lot of rides which is unusual for the time of day we went but we were excited. We went on the new Toy Story 3 ride which was so much fun. Ryan and I love to battle and see who can get the most points. Ryan usually ends up winning, but its fun trying to beat him. We got to see the Aladdin show again which was so funny. I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time both Ryan and I were almost in tears. We had a great time and after a few hours we headed home because it got really cold and Disneyland closed around eight that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment