Thursday, December 2, 2010
Our First Thanksgiving
Our first Thanksgiving was so much fun. We went up to Big Bear on Wednesday with my family and had such a blast. There was snow on the ground which was fun for the kids but also fun for Ryan and I. The kids were also able to ride bikes which they love and spent hours riding. It was so nice to spend time together with the whole family and even more exciting that our first Thanksgiving was with everyone. Carol and my Mom cooked as well as I did which was fun because it was the first time I had ever cooked for Thanksgiving dinner and I'm sure it is not the last. The kids were so cute and decorated name place cards for us to sit. We all sat down together and enjoyed our First Thanksgiving. Ryan and I are so blessed to have such a great family as we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oooo, what did you ladies cook? That's super fun to have family and snow during the holidays!!! I'm so excited that you guys are happy. It puts quite the smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteThat's good I am very glad. We had turkey, ham, mash-potatoes, green-bean casserole, deviled eggs, yams, bread rolls and earlier that day we had french toast. lol It was a great day of food. I wish I had pictures but I left my camera at the house.
ReplyDeleteMmmm, that sounds so good. We had all of that too! I think that night, or the next day with the left-overs, we even made chomporado (mexican hot chocolate). How fun!
ReplyDeleteWe loved having everyone up also, our extended family is so fun to be with!!!
ReplyDelete