He even surprised me with flowers. They were so beautiful and just perfect to our evening. We had so much fun talking reliving our past six months and talking about the future.
We ended the night with a bowl of deep-fried ice cream, which wasn't actually that great but still good, or maybe I just told myself that. lol
We look forward to many moments like this for many years to come and can't wait to hit our first year of marriage! Only another six months to-go.
Enjoy our funny moments of the night. We had a great time and the best part was, we didn't have to pay for all our fun, Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for the gift card. We had a great time.
| My Amazing Husband! He is so great and I am so thankful he is in my life to make me smile and laugh |
CONGRATULATIONS to 6 months!!! Cute flowers. Tell Ryan I said ::making binoculars with hand around eyes:: "CHUCKY CHEEEEESE!!!" I'm sure you saw the home videos but if not he can explain that for you, Natalie. I love you both!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I have seen the videos and I give Ryan such a hard time about that one. I felt so bad for Zachary. We love you too and wish we lived closer to spend time together. Love you!
ReplyDelete