Monday, February 14, 2011

First Valentines Day Together

February 14 the day people show their love for their significant other. I love this day only because its the one day you can show everyone you love them or care about them with cheesy cards. Ryan and I celebrated our first Valentine's Day with a home cook meal that Ryan prepared for us. It was very nice, he cooked everything from scratch, we had steak with mash-potatoes, broccoli with a cheese sauce and baked-potatoes. It was so nice to sit in our pajamas and eat dinner. (Sorry no pictures this time)

After dinner Ryan sat through a chick flick being the AMAZING Husband that he is and then I was the good wife and watched Ong Bak 3 which Ryan picked out. lol We had a great first Valentine's day, and can't wait for years to come. I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day as well. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that's super cute. What was the chick flick that you picked out Natalie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your new profile picture at the very top of your page. It is soooooo gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked out "You again" with Jamie Lee Curtis and Betty White. It was such a great movie and super funny. I casually watch it a least once a week. lol.

    Thank you, we love the picture too, it's one of my favorites among a few others. We finally went through all of them and getting them printed out.

    ReplyDelete