Before you all jump to conclusions, it's not a BABY its a brand new PUPPY. He is a full breed Cocker Spaniel, he has so much energy and keeps Ryan and I on the go 24/7. We finally got him to sleep through the night and learn to use the bathroom outside and not on my carpet. That took a little while for him to realize the outside was not the inside. To me a baby is less work then a puppy and I will stick by that answer. lol
We bought him a few toys to help him with chewing but he seems to really like a measuring cup and a empty peanut can. What can you do.
Well beside the new addition to our family, we both have been very busy. Ryan has been working really hard and going to school. I have been taking a MCAT course two days a week which has been going really well but a lot of work. I have also been getting all the paper work done to pursue a Masters degree in Nutritional Epidemiology at Loma Linda. It's been a very busy couple months for the both of us and it doesn't look like its going to ease up until the summer. (crossing fingers)
We can't wait for the coming months, so much is going on. We have the girls graduation, spring breaks, school, MCAT (June 16 2011), moving to a new apartment, new job opportunities and celebrating our ONE YEAR of marriage. Super exciting. Oh and its almost my birthday and I cannot wait to see what is going to happen. Ryan has been acting a little odd so I think he has a plan up his sleeve



Puppy!! :) He is so cute. And I totally laughed when you compared having a baby to training a puppy because my sister has been saying the exact same thing since they got their puppy. Hehe Can't wait to skype this week and hear more!
ReplyDeleteThat makes me feel better, that I am not the only one who thinks that. The puppy is great but he is so much work and I don't remember my brothers or sister's being this much work. lol Can't wait either to skype and catch up on your life. Hey what are you doing for your birthday?
ReplyDeleteNatalie, what is the "puppy's" name or do we just call him puppy? He is really cute. Hmmmm, I'm not sure about the whole baby thing though. See he will only be a puppy for a year and will have all the training down a baby... well it is 18 YEARS of training. LOL Love you, Aunt Patty
ReplyDeleteThe Puppy's name is Chomper, but at this time he doesn't know his name. lol He comes to us whenever we say something. We are hoping soon he will know his name.
ReplyDeleteTrue about the 18yrs but with all the training I have with the kids I think they were easier then the puppy.