Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Catch Up on Life

So it has been awhile since I have posted to the blog. So when I last posted I discussed our New Puppy who continues to grow and be a pest. lol. We are thankful that he doesn't chew our furniture, or computer cords but he does make a mess and sometimes a little accident here and there. So my birthday passed and my family and I all went out to dinner and it was great to see everyone and share my special day. We spent the night at my mom's house and Ryan got up early before I did and went to McDonald's and got me a egg MC muffin, orange juice, and hash browns. This meal was a tradition when I was younger that my parents did for me growing up. It was really sweet for him to do that and carry on the tradition.

Ryan and I are both in School and having a great time, we constantly are running around to class and work. As of now I am out of work, looking for a job since school got out at the college I was working out. I am ending my first quarter tomorrow which is so nice to be done and get to rest and focus on my MCAT. School was great, I really enjoyed my Environmental Health class but not so much my Global Health class. Global health was very interesting but it a lot of work and consumed more time then it should have. Ryan did great this past semester, getting all A's and continuing to do such a great job! He started another semester and working really hard as he always does in school.

We did not end up moving, due to our life being so busy and us not finding a suitable place to live for the price and location. We recently added more to our apartment and moved around the furniture and it looks great. Ryan put up some Tangled photos that he framed for me for my Birthday above our Couch and they really add color to our walls.

We are preparing for the coming up week in MCAT mode and how that will plan out and what we are going to do after. Ryan has been so kinda in helping me out with studying and waking me up early to prepare and get accustomed to how test day will look like. We both will be thrilled when MCAT is over and we can focus on other things that we enjoy like our upcoming celebration of our One Year. Ryan has been planning that without help from me. He is the brains in our relationship and really knows how to plan. He has given me what I am suppose to do but and wear but that is it. I am planning a trip for the two of us for a weekend trip in the fall that is all on me and I'm excited to take him on a trip that I have planned without his help.

We both are doing well and love being married and still act as a newly married couple and love being with each other. We are still actively involved in our Church teaching 1&2 grade and love it. We cannot wait to see what else the Lord has in store for us and the next adventure we will be undertaking together.

No comments:

Post a Comment