Saturday, June 25, 2011

MCAT is over!

Hi Everyone,

So last Thursdays was my Mcat and to be honest it was not as bad as I thought. I feel really good about my score and hope it is in the high 20's or low 30's. The highest score you can get is a 45 but that is impossible to get. After the test I just felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders but physically I couldn't move my body. I just wanted to go home and sleep, Ryan was laughing at me because I couldn't make coherent sentences. 

We have to wait about a month to get my scores back and from there we can see what is going to happen next. We are going to have to wait a year before applying to Medical school because application fee's are really expensive and right now we just done have a $1,000 laying around. For now we are enjoying be MCAT free and waiting to see where God is going to open a door for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment