Friday, July 29, 2011

First Wedding Anniversary!

Can you believe it! We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We have been on the run all month, and Ryan and I haven't really been able to spend time together so it was really nice to celebrate our anniversary. Ryan and I got to spend the day at Balboa Island walking around and just enjoying the view along with a little trip to the candy store for a pit stop for salt water taffy. We had a romantic evening at the Rusty Pelican with a great view of the ocean.
We had so much fun, just reminiscing of the past year and all the adventures we went through. From surgeries to new jobs, schools and so forth. It was so much but an interesting roller coaster. We cannot wait to see what the next year holds nor the many years to follow. We are so madly in love with each other as we were the first day we met and on our wedding day.
We not only celebrated on our actual one year anniversary but the Tuesday following with a amazing dinner and a trip to Broadway to see the production Mary Poppins.  
 This picture to the right is from The Cellar where we had a delicious dinner meal. The best we ever had, it was like we were eating at Chef Ramsey's restaurant. The food was amazing, I had a pork chop with a delicious side of bacon, potatoes, carrots and some other stuff and it was delicious. Ryan had a New York Steak with potatoes augratin. We had a terrific time and I would recommend it to any one who would want a romantic setting and great service.

 After our amazing dinner we went to the Broadway showing of Mary Poppins. It was amazing and such a great experience to see a childhood favorite come to life in front of your eyes. It had been so long since I had been to a Broadway production. I had such a great experience and so did Ryan.

*A little side note as we were walking to our seats, a lady and her daughter kept looking and me and talking kinda loud talking about my dress and how pretty it was. I just laughed because they realized I saw them and they said sorry for talking so loud about my dress. I just laughed and said it was okay and that I got it from Windsor. lol.

This was the amazing water we got to drink at the Cellar. We asked for regular water and got this, we were kinda surprised but I guess at French restaurants this is what they serve. lol These are a small look at some of the flowers Ryan got me for our anniversary. He did such a great job at picking them out he even got me some Irish Lilly belles which were so pretty.

Our amazing romantic corner we had where we were able to eat and talk in private. It was so amazing to be able to enjoy our special day and dinner in private. 
 Our dessert, it was so good, I didn't get to eat much of it since I was so full from the dinner we had just eaten but Ryan was able to finish it. lol

The Flowers Ryan got me! So beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment